82X Classic Collagen Drink 500ml
Regular price $109.99
| Save $-109.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
- 120,000mg of fish collagen peptide
- Apple, banana, kiwi, sesame, and 82 other fermented fruits and vegetables (5,000mg).
- 100mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 330mg vitamin E, vitamin B1, B2, and vitamin B6
- 1,000 milligrams of cherry blossom extract; 1,000 milligrams of shark cartilage extract; 500 milligrams of hydrolyzed elastin solution; 200 milligrams of Royal Jelly
- 1,000 mg glucosamine
- 400mg Camellia seed extract
- Collagen peptides, when coupled with other effective compounds, help to improve skin elasticity and firmness, prevent indications of aging, stimulate collagen formation within the body, and support stronger nails, bones, and hair, as well as general health.
- How to apply: Before retiring to bed, drink 20ml.
Why do Japanese people have the world's highest average life expectancy? Because the digestive tract houses 70% of the body's immune system, fermented foods help to boost it. Form 1 collagen is the most significant type of collagen, accounting for up to 90% of all human body collagen and 80-85% of human skin collagen. Using type 1 deep sea fish collagen to beautify skin, strengthen tendon, muscle, and cord health is the finest choice. 82X Classic Collagen Drink peptide provides type 1 fish collagen from deep sea tuna skin, the most expensive collagen in the world, with 0% fat, 0% pathogens, and an 80 percent structural similarity to human skin collagen; produced using Japan's exclusive Kosoteki hydrolysis technology, which is extremely costly.
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.