Transino White Clear C Melasma Dark Spot Treatment - 120 tablets
Regular price $40.99
| Save $-40.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
Volume: 120 tablets
Transino White C Clear is a supplement that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots, freckles, and pigmentation caused by sunburn and rash. It contains active ingredients that suppress the production of melanin and promote skin metabolism to achieve healthier and more radiant skin. Additionally, Transino White C Clear contains four types of vitamins (E, B2, B6, B3) that supplement daily vitamin intake for healthy skin.
- Adults (15 years old and above): take 2 tablets, twice a day in the morning and evening
- Children (7 to 15 years old): take 1 tablet, twice a day in the morning and evening
- Children under 7 years old should not take this supplement
- Stick to the recommended dosage
- Can be taken before or after meals
- Children over 7 years old should take it under the supervision of their parents
- Keep tightly closed in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- The stuffing in the bottle is to prevent tablet breakage during transportation, please dispose of it after opening.
- People who have had allergic reactions caused by such medicine must consult the doctor or registered distributor before taking the supplement.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 1000 mg
- L-cysteine: 240 mg
- d-α-tocopherol succinate (natural vitamin E): 50 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 6 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride salt (vitamin B6): 12 mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3): 60 mg
- Additives: corn starch, lactose, cellulose, carmellose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid Mg, hypromellose, titanium oxide, talc, macrogols, carnauba wax.
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.