Genie Boom Fat Yline Plus Breast Enlargement Pills
Regular price $87.99
| Save $-87.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
Genie Boom Fat Yline Breast Enlargement Pills is completely derived from natural herbs, produced by Geniecorp, a high-end cosmetic research laboratory based in Korea - a country that has always been at the forefront of the region. in the field of beauty and beauty care. This is an easy-to-use oral tablet. With Genie Boom Fat Yline Breast Enlargement Pills, you will be more and more confident with your bust and will always be confident when wearing tight tops or especially hot bikinis.
- High content of phytoestrogens, essences of vitamins A, E, pure protein, enzymes, macadamia powder, pueraria seeds, vitamins B1, B6, B12, purifying nutrients from soybeans, chondroitin shark cartilage.
- Stimulates cell tissue in the chest area to grow steadily
- Breasts become firm after a short time
- The breast skin is smooth, round, and firm
- Improve sagging breasts
- Reduce the risk of breast cancer, regulate menstruation
- Brighten breast color, increase light pigmentation in dark areas
- Eliminate skin cracks
HOW TO USE
Drink 2 times a day, morning and evening, 1 capsule/time. Drink 30 minutes after a meal.
AGE OF USE
18 to 55 years old
STORAGE AND NOTES WHEN USE
- Not for use by pregnant and lactating women
- For people with weak health, not good health, consult a doctor before use
- All Genie products are quality certified by the Korean Ministry of Health and the US FDA. In order for Genie tablets to reach users, the product must undergo rigorous testing.
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.