Alfe Collagen Beauty Conc Collagen Drink (50mLx10 bottles)
Regular price $115.99
| Save $-115.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
Collagen Alfe Beauty Conc is an intensive beauty food. Combining iron and collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, vitamin B2 and vitamin B6, ... helps you have bright white skin, while anti-aging and inhibiting melanin that causes skin damage, nourish healthy and bright skin Natural from the inside, improve wrinkles.
Ingredients: Collagen peptides (including gelatin) (domestic production), erythritol, reduced candy, elastin peptide
Additives: acidulant, fragrance, ammonium iron citrate, sweetener (Acesulfam K, Sclarose), Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Hyaluronic Acid
Nutritional composition in each bottle of Alffe 50ml:
Salt equivalent: 0.003g
Vitamin B2: 5.0mg
Vitamin B6: 5.0mg
Collagen peptides: 5000mg
Hyaluronic Acid: 5mg
-Use 1 bottle per day as directed
- If you have a food allergy, please check the ingredients and do not take any relevant ingredients.
- In some rare cases, it may not be suitable for your body depending on your condition and condition. In that case, please stop drinking.
- Floating/sinking of content elements may occur, fluid color change over time, etc.
- You can drink without dilution.
- The bottle is cracked. Do not heat or freeze.
- This product does not cure disease or improve health by ingesting large amounts. Please follow the recommended daily amount.
- Unlike foods intended for specific health purposes, this product has not been individually tested by the Commissioner of Consumer Affairs.
- Balance your diet based on staples, main dishes and side dishes.
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.