Nano Curcumin 365 Collagen Jelly Mango Flavor
Regular price $88.99
| Save $-88.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
Uses of Collagen Nano Curcumin Jelly 365 mango flavor: With 60% Nano 365, this Collagen Nano Curcumin Jelly also contains collagen, mixed with 30% delicious mango juice, really a great health and beauty solution:
- Famous for preventing cancer, by helping to prevent 3 processes that cancer forms. Prevention sooner than cure. Anyone should pay attention to daily health care, don't get sick and then pay attention, it's too late.
- Collagen Nano Curcumin Jelly 365 is a stable cardiovascular support.
- Prevention of inflammation, gastric ulcer, duodenal bulb.
- Protect the liver well, promote effective operation.
- Increase resistance and improve immunity for users.
- Enhance memory, prevent Alzheimer's disease in the elderly.
- Contains antioxidants, helps to fade pigmentation, dark spots or limit the formation of melanin pigments, harmful free radicals.
- Nourish blood, make skin rosy, healthy.
- Good anti-aging.
- For smooth, beautiful skin thanks to collagen supply from the inside.
- After only a short time of use, health is enhanced and most importantly, your skin will also look beautiful.
Ingredients in Collagen Nano Curcumin Jelly 365
- 100% natural ingredient. Fresh turmerics with high quality, no preservatives, no pesticides, and no GMO, are carefully selected. They are washed and processed into turmeric extract and transported to the factory
- Compared to other Curcumin supplements, Nano 365 Curcumin products are more effective thanks to the patented water-soluble nano technology
- 40 times higher absorption rate, 17 times higher absorption effiency, and 4 times faster absorption speed
- Visibly brightenning and improving skin texture. Enhance well-being and boosting the immune system
- Supporting healthy diet and weight loss
- New packaging innovation: convenient G-card combines with blister packaging technology, fully protects curcumin essence from external factors
purified water, mango concentrate, fructooligosaccharide, collagen peptide, gum mix, anhydrous citric acid, synthetic flavor (mango flavor), enzyme-treated stevia, turmeric extract, trisodium citrate, glycerin, zinc gluconate, vitamin C, calcium lactate, gum ghatti, phosphoric acid, and vitamin B12
Nano Curcumin 365 Collagen Premium Stick has a delicious mango taste, free of the turmeric smell. Each Nano Curcumin 365 Collagen Premium Stick contains a large amount of curcumin extracted from fresh turmeric. Unique nanoformulation technology encapsulates curcumin into nanoparticles, therefore optimizes absorption quickly into the body. Curcumin, the key active ingredient in turmeric, is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Directions for use:
- Adults: 2-3 sticks per day
- Children: 1 stick per day (1-3 years old), 1-2 sticks per day (3 years and
- Use directly. It tastes even better when served cold
- Product can be used with yogurt, cereal, salad, or pancake
Instructions for use:
- In the morning or before bedtime
- 30 minutes before meals
- Storage: keep in dry, cool place
- Net content: 750 grams (25 grams x 30 sticks), 29 kcal/stick
- Expiration date: see product packaging
Made in Korea
Instructions to use Collagen Nano Curcumin Jelly 365 properly
- Use 2 sachets per day, morning and evening.
- Especially the jelly form is more delicious when refrigerated.
- Should store turmeric jelly in a cool, dry location.
- Note: avoid direct sunlight, affecting the texture as well as the quality of the product.
Note: this product is not medicine or can be replaced for medicine, can not treat for any disease.
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.