Genie Maxsun Oral Sunscreen Pills
Regular price $62.99
| Save $-62.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
The Korean Maxsun Genie endogenous sunscreen pill is an effective solution for women every time they go out. No need to spend time applying cream like before, but the skin is still fresh and radiant. The pill both protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays and blue light and limits the damage caused by free radicals. The pill is being used by Korean women because of its compactness, convenience and outstanding benefits that the product brings.
Korean Maxsun Genie endogenous sunscreen pill is a sunscreen product from Genie Cosmetics, which is a functional food, not a drug. It works to protect from the sun from within the skin. When using the pill, it will create a natural biofilm to help the skin resist UV rays from the sun.
Introducing the hottest Genie sunscreen today
- Sunscreen pill is a skin care and protection solution that is made entirely from natural ingredients, combined in a unique way, to form a compound called Nitroxsun. According to research Nitroxsun, compared to other sunscreen functional foods so far, Nitroxsun has been shown to have 2 times stronger cell protection effects.
Korean Maxsun Genie endogenous sunscreen pill is benign for all skin types
- With the natural ingredients that make up Genie sunscreen pills, these are the formulas prepared by the Dermatology Institute in conjunction with Genie corp to come up with Genie sunscreen pills.
- Polypodium leucotomos fern (PLE): Helps protect skin from the harmful effects of UVA - UVB rays such as: erythema, sunburn, hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, age spots; skin aging: rough skin, fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, or decreased frequency of skin cancer caused by the sun.
- Lutein: Anti-oxidant, filter short-wavelength light, protect macular, protect cells.
- Vitamins C, E: Anti-oxidant, even skin tone, strengthen skin resistance.
- Lycopene: Increases antioxidant capacity.
- The innovative ingredients in Maxsun Genie sunscreen pills all have sun protection power and are known as the panacea to protect the skin against all impacts, topping the beauty food festival at SEOUL EXPO.
7 benefits of Korean Maxsun Genie endogenous sunscreen pills
- Maxsun endogenous sunscreen pill is a product that many women are looking for today, due to certain defects in sunscreen, which Genie corp in Seoul has researched and released a superior product, Just drink, no need to apply. Sunscreen pills have up to 7 advantages:
- Protects skin against harmful effects of UV rays and blue light
- Limit the damage caused by free radicals
- Enhance the ability to protect and limit the damage on the skin
- Limit inflammation, swelling, redness
- Provides moisture to the skin to maintain a balanced state
- Increase the ability to bind, elastic on the skin
- Improve and maintain smooth white skin from within
How to use the Korean Maxsun Genie endogenous sunscreen pill?
- * Take 2 capsules with water 1 hour before going out every day. Because when we put the drug into the body, it takes time for the drug to create nutrients to create a biological film against UV rays from the sun.
- * The product can be used for almost all subjects. Especially suitable for people who are active outdoors, sweat a lot and do not like or are afraid to apply sunscreen because it is sticky.
- In addition, it is also suitable for some specific occupations that have to be exposed to a lot of sun such as athletes; Celebrities, outdoor photography models, construction engineers, etc. In addition to female subjects, men who do a lot of outdoor activities can completely use it.
- * Made in Korea
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.