Orihiro Iron, Vitamin D and Folic Acid Supplement 120 tablets
Regular price $27.99
| Save $-27.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
Orihiro oral tablet will help you supplement the necessary nutrients for a healthy body, suitable for pregnant women, and help prevent birth defects in the fetus.
Orihiro Vitamin D, Folic Acid and Iron Supplement – Healthy body, beautiful young skin
Uses of Orihiro Iron, Folic Acid and Vitamin D supplements
- Folic acid will help produce and maintain new cells, prevent DNA changes that lead to cancer. For pregnant women, Folic Acid will help reduce birth defects and prevent anemia.
- Every day, supplementing with iron will help the smooth operation of the body's organs, and also nourish the skin, rosy and healthy face.
- Vitamin C has high antioxidant properties, helps to reduce dark spots, wrinkles ... thereby maintaining youthful skin.
- Vitamin D and Calcium play an important role in the development of bones and teeth, and also prevent the risk of osteoporosis, reduce pain and difficulty in movement.
Content content in 2 tablets: Calcium 50mg, Iron 6.8mg, Vitamin C 50mg, Vitamin D 36μg, Folic Acid 200μg.
- Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age.
- People who need to improve their health.
- Pregnant women need additional nutrients.
- Take 1-2 tablets/day.
- Drink with filtered or warm water.
- This product is not a medicine, it is not a substitute for medicine.
- Depending on the location of each person, the effect will be different.
Methods of preservation
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- Store away from direct sunlight, high temperature or flammable place.
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.