Orihiro Most Chewable Vitamin C Supplement 180 Tablets (Cherry Flavor)
Regular price $39.99
| Save $-39.99 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
Orihiro Most Chewable Vitamin C Chewable Tablets help replenish Vitamin C content into the body, help regenerate collagen production, brighten skin, reduce wrinkles, fight skin-damaging free radicals.
Orihiro Most Chewable Vitamin C Chewable Tablet - The perfect choice to enhance health
Highlights of Orihiro Most Chewable Vitamin C chewable tablets:
- When vitamin C is deficient, collagen synthesis is hindered, causing wounds to take a long time to heal, leading to bleeding of varying degrees.
Full & regular supplementation helps fade freckles, brown spots, dark circles or bruises, promoting bright and healthy skin. smoother. Protect skin, fight wrinkles, help skin fight free radicals generated by ultraviolet rays, promote metabolism, contribute to preventing skin aging.
- Reduce blood cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis and other related diseases. Helps detoxify the liver and expel toxins from the body, improving the health of the user.
- Vitamin C: bring healthy skin, smooth bright skin, prevent acne, prevent melasma, freckles.
Vitamin A: helps keep skin healthy, moisturizes, prevents acne and brightens skin from within.
- Use 10 tablets per day, divided into 2-3 times / day, take before or after meals.
- Chew Orihiro Most Chewable tablets in your mouth and drink more water.
- It is best to use with warm water or boiled water to cool.
Methods of preservation
- Close the lid after use.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- Avoid high temperature avoid sunlight.
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.