Transino II Melasma Treatment 240 Pills
Regular price $95.00
| Save $-95.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 232): divided by 0% off)
Transino II Melasma Treatment is designed to reduce the appearance of melasma that can darken skin over time. The 240 pills combine effective ingredients and advanced technology, providing effective results for brighter, more even skin complexion.
Things to avoid (If you fail to follow these precautions, your present symptoms may worsen, or side effects may occur more readily.) 1. This product should not be used by the following persons: Persons who are getting dialysis therapy (Convulsion may occur.) 2. Do not use the following medicines while taking this product. Oral medicines containing tranexamic acid Things to consult 1. The following persons should consult a doctor or pharmacist before use:
(1) Persons who are receiving medical treatment from a doctor or dentist.
(2) Women who are pregnant or considered to be pregnant.
(3) Women who are breastfeeding.
(4) Persons aged 55 years or over.
(5) Persons who have had allergic symptoms with medicines or such.
(6) Persons who have thrombosis (such as cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis and pulmonary embolism).
(7) Persons who may develop thrombosis (persons who have had thrombosis, persons whose family developed thrombosis, persons whose doctor suggested they have congenital coagulation disorder, and persons who are taking medicines such as an oral contraceptive or hormone replacement therapy which may cause thrombosis).
(8) Persons who have been diagnosed as the following condition: Kidney disease
Transino II contains tranexamic acid, which is effective against Melasma and stubborn spots, as a melasma-improving ingredient. This product is a pharmaceutical product. It is the only OTC drug that has been found effective in lightening spots and Melasma and stubborn spots, which have been considered difficult to heal. It has been shown to have a high improvement effect on Melasma after continuous administration for 8 weeks. The 2-month course of Transino tablets noticeably lightens age spots caused by solar insolation and age-related skin changes, evens out facial tone, and brightens the skin.
Transino II tablets for skin whitening from Japan are effective for lightening of hyperpigmentation caused by age-related changes and exposure to direct sunlight. Studies show that tranexamic acid is especially effective against forms of hyperpigmentation caused by ultraviolet radiation (Bahareh Ebrahimi, Farahnaz Fatemi Naeini. Topical tranexamic acid as a promising treatment for melasma. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 2014 Aug; 19 (8): 753 –757).
In its turn, L-cysteine exerts antioxidant activity, inhibiting the effect of reactive oxygen species on melanocytes. And vitamin C blocks the synthesis of the tyrosinase enzyme, thus helping to prevent the appearance of melanin. Together, the three active components in the course of treatment can provide lightening and destruction of existing spots, prevent the appearance of new spots, even out and brighten the complexion.
From 15 years old to 55 years old
Expected period to see the effects
This drug contains ingredients that make it difficult for blood clots (blood clots) to dissolve. Therefore, pay attention to the initial symptoms of thrombosis. The initial symptoms of thrombosis are: severe headache, tangled tongue, tightening that lasts for 10 minutes or more. Chest pain / sudden shortness of breath, calf pain / swelling in one leg, cause unknown sudden dyspnea, transient loss of consciousness with chest pain, etc.
Do not continue to take more than 2 months. However, as a guide to understand the effect of the medicine Let's take it for about a month.
If it recurs after discontinuation, you can take it again, but it will take at least 2 months before resuming. Also, do not continue to take the drug for more than 2 months after resuming it.
There are individual differences in the degree of improvement of stains, and this drug is not effective for everyone.
[To effectively improve stains]
Chronic exposure to UV rays leads to skin aging such as age spots and wrinkles.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, hats, sunglasses, and umbrellas even in the summer.
Also, be careful of UV rays, such as using sunscreen cream.
[What is Melasma]
Melasma is a stain that often occurs on a woman's face and is caused by pregnancy, oral contraceptives, etc. It is said that female hormones are associated with the onset because it induces or worsens. It gets a little worse with UV rays. Light brown and slightly large, can be symmetrical along the cheekbones
- This drug contains the following ingredients in 4 tablets:
- Tranexamic acid 750mg
- L-Cysteine 240mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 300 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 6 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 24 mg
- Additives: Calcium lactate, crystalline cellulose, croscarmellose Na,
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Mg stearate, hypromellose,
- Macrogol, talc, titanium oxide, iron sesquioxide, carnauba wax
How to use
- [Age] Adult (15 years old and over)
- [1 dose] 2 tablets
- [Number of doses per day] Take twice after meals.
- [Age] Under 15 years old
- [1 dose] Do not take.
- [Number of doses per day] Do not take.
1. Please strictly observe the usage and dosage.
2. How to take out tablets:
Press the convex part of the PTP sheet containing the tablet strongly with your fingertip to break the aluminum foil on the back side. Please take it out and take it. (If you accidentally swallow it as it is, the esophagus, it may lead to unexpected accidents such as sticking in the mucous membrane.)
Please do not exceed the recommended dose of any product, and keep them out of reach of children. Some of our products may contain natural ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so please read the label and follow the directions for use carefully. Results may vary from person to person.
Asian Authentic is not responsible for any misuse or abuse of our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.